Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Extremely Painful Period

Hi!

First First I would like to thank you for Christmas wishes.
I also thank Eli from which I was this wonderful kurczaczka:


Robótkowo in my last few to dzieje.Po washing windows before Christmas gave me a very sore feet in nadgarstkach.Utrzymanie wires with knitting was for me a terrible effort, so I just had to give my poor rączętom odpocząć.Na Fortunately the pain has passed and I picked up a knitting, something so soon new I could show you.
Today in our winter weather, rain in the morning, and from time to time śnieg.Płatki extremely large, such lobes-mutants would powiedziała.Co true snow melts quickly because the temperature outside the window, however, was positive, but for the moment is a white-green . From my window looks more or less like this:



Hopefully this weather will not last long and that soon the sun will return ciepełko and what you and I wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment