Monday, May 30, 2011

Visitor Driving License Ny

Shipping.

have just returned from a mail-in Friday mailman left me in a box-attendant to receive the consignment on poczcie.A I was at home all day-no zapukał.Nie know how it is with these items-for the second time this happened to me And the mail I have a nice stretch of road ....
But nothing is, walk in the warm morning-is itself a pleasure-przyjemność.I receive such shipments.
Guga did me a great niespodziankę.Przysłała same miracles I-look:
it all together-


I single-





Guga-thank you very much for these wspaniałości.Sprawiłaś me really great pleasure the gifts you want

still proud of my dog's name Chojrakiem-such, because such a brave-afraid of his own shadow, only at Panciana is brave. It's a dog offensive and defensive anchors-on-your arms:). Soon
over nine years-it's very serious dogs age for some-but not for Courage-looks and behaves like a young pup.


warmth greet you and wish you a successful tygodnia.Mój started brilliantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment