Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wedding Tablecloths Substitute Wrapping Paper

Beige jacket with welts.

I used him for about two skeins of yarn Angora Ram, wires and diagram No. 5.Opis have long found those him on some Russian site, and zachomikowałam course, that was on it a little zaś.Czekał to implement, but doczekał.Tył sweater is made separately, and the sleeves is done with total przodami sweterka.W even good to me dziergało and quickly because the thickness of the wire ...
On my model's he is hanging, but for me it is really nice and I'm even with him zadowolona.I were it not that Samama at home, were to be a sweater can pictures with me in środku.No but how is not what you like, it's like what happened here onze ma.A:



And at the request of Eli , Poohatki Frasi and throw a few more pics Raciborz.



PSZapraszam to view my new photo blog In my lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment