Monday, May 9, 2011

Messages About Monthly Anniversary

Photos from departure. Sweater

; weekend I spent in my Raciborzu.U teściowej.Oraz the Communion chrześnicy my męża.Przyjechaliśmy on Saturday, the day was Dreaming: warm and słoneczny.Czyli dream for me-the photographer-amatora.Obleciałam so the city, he told vent their passions and what interesting objects obcykać natury.Żywej dead indeed to try new tez.Oraz aparat.Który finally have mam.Jestem therefore enormously przeszczęśliwa! Guide was of course my husband, Raciborzanin and historian, moreover, to education and passion.
Here's what I was able to register:




On Sunday we participated in a grand celebration chrześnicy Agnes-my husband-girl joining the First Communion Świętej.Była very thrilled to look modest and very cute:


We returned on Sunday evening, tired but very pleased with the successful departure.
PSCzarny sweater Neither liked very much (at least so said). It lies well, but I could not do her pictures at Superior:) I greet you cordially and wish you a pleasant and warm week:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment