Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Poptropikafun Brain.com

A corner of a box very romantic

Hello
These Easter holidays I have taken to fix this corner of txoko.
I show it in the photo, but I am sorry that is not finished yet and I'm going to cover a wall with wooden slats and it is necessary to paint the wall.
I tell some of the process:




I show the table and chairs in their original color. Lija
in hand and patience to stay clean final varnish and paint.

Unilac
I used paint and stain cherry.
The board also has layers of satin varnish luxens.
As the white color can not last long with two five-house engineers and six years I have preferred to give a layer of bitumen Judea and white wax .. so that the chairs and table legs have a brownish dirty and beautiful vintage .. of pass protection.

Each chair has a town painted with gesso chocolate ... a number ..... Quite sanding to make it look worn out .....


The dye cherry side table, has several layers of varnish luxens, it is very easy to give and dry at the time .. not rule out giving more layers from time to time ....


now up to the wall and window frame ...
I sanded it under the window and I gave him a coat of varnish luxens ..
The wall is damp,,, and had given a painting moisture but had spoiled so I decided Yesso Cubiro again.


You see I've tried my best ....

I purchased this painting Bruguer to paint the wall of a smooth crema ....

It is at this moment I've had problems, the wall is so bad that the painting is the painting and left deconchaba worst result .... at the moment so I stopped painting and I'll put a wooden base in this area of \u200b\u200bthe wall.

To continue the reform I have decided to paint these black Ikea shelves. White Gesso
two coats, two coats of paint unilak ,,,,, bitumen wax ..... the tone I like the chairs .....


I made these dies with numbers and the result is:


take and put all my work in these shelves ...

Helena
My dearest friend has given me this candle with candle detail that I love .. could not be better in this corner .... thanks
Each shelf with a number, it's a nice live.



Pending well paint the walls ... Notice that I have started a scissor table brown and want to continue with the window and socket. I'll keep you
teaching the rest on the fly. Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment