Sunday, May 29, 2011

Adderall Metallic Taste Film

recycling boxes

Hi I present this work:
is a custom ... thin and delicate, simple but divine natural light ...

tilda
I using as reference papers in shades of turquoise and red ... red construction paper and paint marks Artistik LiberOne .... ....
I used my cricut to make the name of the future owner ....

I chose this occasion to decorate the sides ...
branded paper in stripes, branded paper flowers ... blue paper and initials in red card ....

The initials are cut several times and finally white card in red .. stick everything carefully and is consistent with volume ... spray lacquer spray to protect ... I used my spillbenders
for square and oval shapes ...
vintage photo ink to shade these parts ...
Look at the colors of the boxes ...
LiberOne to wear white linen Artistik tone.
I used the technique of sailing .. first white gesso .. then a layer of linen, passed the candle in the corners ... and give a coat of white paint .. to sand out the tone linen worn in areas ...
The top cover .. I trimmed square spillberders red card as you see .. Then I cut up in blue paper and then branded paper for composition.
hereby direct and effect.
The name is what has given me more work ... first design .. with the cricut .. then cut to find optimal shape and size.
Then cut several times on white cardboard and red top .. well and carefully paste ....

remains a thin, delicate and vibrant tones .... I put LiberOne
white wax to protect it.
vintage photo ink in the corners ....
Inside the box, a layer of sand-colored paint .... LiberOne
I hope you like your mistress as you ... Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment