Monday, April 25, 2011

Cost Of Catered Weddings With Hor Dourves



Hello
Last night I felt like making a romantic box ... I see in the blog of my friends true beauties and had the itch to make one for the new table.

My case is simple with cover glass, a problem that should be rectified and I do not like the glass.

With Estucco stecil templates and decorum throughout the box ... raw.


Pinto entire box with brown Attelier Gesso.
Paso
sailing across the box, with emphasis on areas with the stucco.
Now paint the entire box with cream LiberOne marking paint ivory two layers.

Lijo the box well with steel wool.



And leaves chocolate tone stucco throughout the area,, is precious.
I have chosen some papers from Melissa Frances divine romantic in blue and pink ...
An oval die Tim Holz carton, another punch in the same way but only the small frame .. I paint with paint craquelante distress.

Al die stamping a seal that I have vintage and black StazOn ink.
Shading the die with vintage photo ink, you notice the crackle.



I love as has been the case.
The paper I have given a coat of satin varnish protegerlo.y paste the edges before I have shaded with vintage photo ink.
The photos do not do justice to how beautiful it is, with soft colors.


looks nice on the table recently painted ... Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment