Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snapper Bagger Yard Crusier

dies I still have my testing I txoko

Hello

These days I have wanted to try all the stuff I have .... I die with beautiful paper, stamping on fabric, cut and emboss shapes ....

This dummy is precious stamp, I stamped on paper and canvas ... StazOn ink looks great.
I colored the drawing on paper with watercolor pencils and ink on blue range distress in soft brown tones.

In this picture you see that I have been taking stamps and dies decorating and experiencing a bit of everything.
this mannequin is lined with fabric branded, next to mannequins unsellable painted ink and watercolor pencils .. I cut.

Look at the label, I have crazy,, here you see printed on fabric, you lose a little definition but the fabric to be raised can not be made better print.
stazon I used black ink, then I cut a rectangular die.
I'm thinking of using it as a decoration of a cushion.

top of a box I did not decorate this composition.
Air I love vintage, I have the Tim Holtz die man umbrella.
I've cut out in cardboard and paper then I put this letter.


I think these days I will be testing all the material I have .. keep all the details that I realize that for sure come in handy in future works ...
I think it's a good idea to affix stamps on fabric ...
Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment