Friday, April 22, 2011

Dragon Ball Z Kamehasutra Parte 4 Gohan

Frasca

Hello
Today I present this work.
A colleague asked me to decorate a glass bottle for friends. I like working
glass, I do not like trays or bottles .. So this was a great challenge.

As these days
I'm experimenting with my punches and I decided to use papers in this carafe.
I put burlap as a background.

Spillbenders
With my punches of different shapes and beautiful papers have been cutting the parts you see.

Melissa Frances papers, photocopies, papers with stamps ... and lots of cardboard.

All parts are shaded with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Star
Sizzix die, and Spillbenders button.


The future owner has his name with the initial L,, so I put a stamp on the letter, I printed a label and then I have embossed. Pictured
not appreciate how beautiful it is.
A photocopy of children, decorated with paper punches and ... a detail of the ring embossed with the number five and a crystal teardrop.

Now I hope you like your future owner and the person who gives it away. Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment