Friday, April 15, 2011

Best Victoria Secret Bras

Infantry

beginning of spring was not kind to me, I had the great juicer that squeezes the life-giving energy to me drop by drop. However, I am aware of these mechanisms, This awareness helps to defend and fight for sovereignty. On these defense mechanisms just wanted to focus on. Well, we have heavy artillery in the form of quasi-psychological and psychological methods to deal with the problem and the foot that are more mundane, sometimes physical, sometimes even primitive methods of fighting with malaise. Today I wanted to share with you my "walk", which bravely supports me every day.

The beginning of the spring was kind of harsh on me, I feel as if I'v fallen into a huge juicer, that's squeezing me out of  vital energy drop after drop. But as long as I'm conscious of the mechanisms of  my condition I can fight and defend myself. The defence mechanisms are what I wanted to talk to you about. We have a heavy artillery such as psychological and quasi-psychological methods and an infantry, like material, mundane ways of coping with a problem. I wanted to show you some of my "infantry".

1. Ice cream!!

 

2. Color!! - I try to surround color, my new discovery is the color nail polish ;] Mainly colorfull nail polish and clothes





3 . Jewelry Jewelry
!





4th Walk around the city, which four years ago skradło my heart:)
Taking walks in the city Which has stolen my heart four years ago (Krakow)



5th Flowers



6th Music


I Skipped alcohol;]

What are your methods, a species of "infantry", coping with grief?
What are your Methods of coping with sadness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment