Monday, April 4, 2011

Description Of Female Animal Genitalia

coral

In On Saturday, along with Poohatką visited the Frasi . Time passed, I am very fast and fun in such a pleasant towarzystwie.Zostałam bestowed its beautiful gifts.
From Frasi got włóczkową beautiful brooch, which she herself zrobiła.O such:


is Beautiful. Frasiu, I thank you again :):):)
From Poohatki got lovely pendant, made by her :

Poohatko-thank you :):):)
beautiful girls tried to teach me the koralików.Przy substantial weaving their help I made balls, which back home I made earrings:

helped
I also do two zawieszki.Z this will pendant:


And that will be hanging to your phone:


I do not know whether the same I can do such a braid, do not remember the order of threading and translating the beads, but I'll try, because I like crazy this technique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment