Saturday, March 19, 2011

No Supported Webcam Connected For Dell



Hello
I present this new work.

I started from a box bought at Ikea
cuelgallaves

I have given a brown layer of gesso and then I past the candle at different areas.

Then I painted the whole box painted white Charme ... I sanded lightly and has left the brown color in areas where I spent sailing.

I made a wooden dummy with

I painted with white gesso, gesso candle brown legs and neck. I
been sanded and worn effect.

I lined with foam body and I dressed in a beautiful branded web.

For the dummy edges have stuck getting a nice burlap thread.
As I do not like the hole that brought the box to open it I decided to put a handle.
I cut two oval pieces of wood .. gesso and paint them with a stamp on the edges.
In the center of the oval have ranked No. 2 with a stencil and brown ink.


With the dremel I make a hole to pass parts of the handle and the screw.

vintage brown ink I've spent the handle piece to integrate better to rest.

The sides of the box are stamped with an ink stamp with Archival ink arabesque coffee color.
The front of the box, I stamped with the same ink stamped letters into pieces worn.



Stencil With a beautiful, a sponge and brown ink stazon I put the letters you see in the box.
Pego mannequin parts and oval and ready .... before a spray lacquer sprayed the whole case.

I love
Parisian effect branded web .. adds color and encourages the piece ...


cambiare
As I can handle because I do not really like ....





premiere yesterday at the last minute Sewing Machine ... with a tiny cushion.
I stamped a seal of 7 gypsies vintage black StazOn ink on a white cloth and other fabric I sewed a blue striped ...




Hope you like it. Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment