Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dragonball Doujinshi Lips

plague

started a new semester is looming large on my favorite time year. You know the saying that with the advent of spring, nature comes to life, every living organism in nature is in bloom, grows, grows. Well I hope that with the flora and fauna to life and provoke me, winter gave me a hard time for session, not to mention, I feel so ... szaroburo. No, no, I am thinking of depression or emotional holes, do not plunge in sorrow, I have mostly well-being. Just ... Fallen everyday kind of apathy. So the peasant - I do not want to! I made the weight of promises that spring is begin, I will return to this , learn to that. A well known here since the dawn of the plague is in my way, the plague also known as nicmisiękurwaniechce. surely have met her many times. Of course, you find thousands of good and almost compelling reasons, according to which in fact I do not have no time for anything. Are you sure irrefutable?
- I have a busy schedule of classes in college and the summer session will eat me alive if I do not begin to prepare for it today - fact I have a slew of activities, the session will be rough but it was to be a day or two in a 5-day week, when I finish earlier and peace would find the time, so an explanation is not sufficient
- on weekends ... - absence of any explanation, shame on you!
- lack of funds - fact, is slightly strapped with cash, but would give advice so you put off once again - insufficient argument
It is time to do something about it, maybe today? Only later, on the hour, after poverty, and maybe tomorrow?



Photo taken by me, somewhere in Kazimierz

0 comments:

Post a Comment