Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kidney Infectiongo Back Work

STYLE TABLE

Hello
My latest project is to produce a panel installation Tim Holtz style.
This man is a creative at the highest level.
vintage-style compositions ago I have crazy.
I will try to emulate it first and cut out wooden mannequins.



I cut the figure with the table saw ... and I have a layer of white gesso to the entire piece.

I've been a candle in the leg and the ball up and then I gave a brown layer of gesso, sanding and painting have been broken by giving a vintage feel.


I wrapped the body with blue foam .... before I painted with gesso so as not transparent to wrap it with burlap.

In this picture because the foam is glued and painted white.
Now we just have to put the burlap.


To make the skirt I used a Tim Holtz die cage .. I have painted with gesso brown and I stamped a Hero Arts stamp and white ink.

I hit the dummy,,, and with a white cloth will make a sash
has become very fashionable.


Continue ........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .............................. Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment