Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maileg A Hare Pattern

Spring, basket and birthday.

; solemnly announce that it has already begun to finally SPRING!!
long awaited by us, wytęskniona.I day so lovely, sunny begun. I would continue until the summer, so beautiful, and not just in name.
celebrate the arrival of spring in 17 years! Ends today, so much because my youngest child-my son Paul:) He was born on the first day of spring, 17 years temu.Było then cold, sad and gloomy, the spring could not decide-to come or not ...

And I wydłubałam basket with sznurka.Nieskromnie say that I am abusing him zachwycona.Jako headband grip which I survived with a broken imbryczka, all embellished with beads. See:




I made a small napkin from the line-so:


wiosennie greet you and wish you lots of sun, all the time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment