Saturday, March 5, 2011

Container Ship Blueprints

COLOR ... STAMPS-STUCCO-

Hi I present another work by this weekend .... Something strange
in my use of bright colors, but this case I needed it.
is a box that has started for months .. only decorates the top and base ... and other pending case d ela ..
new stamps that I have wanted to brand and what better opportunity today ....




These pictures show the process of the sides of the box .. I put a layer of white gesso to shovel .. once dry sanded circles.
A wash of color with two harmonious paintings in very soft colors .. and re-sanding in circles.


I show the label that I use. The grease in ink
garnet and get tested first on a piece of wood to see if I like ...

stamped on the box.



remains precious .. I will use another box later in blue-green tones ....
I applied a coat of spray paint ... and then I sand in circles ... it to dial the stucco ...

Now is the decoration on this side ... for that I cut an oval shape with the saw.
I've lined with paper cover, others die as the letter A with stucco and ink vintage photo .. another a crown oval and round metal decoration.

Look at the letter A, has Estucco, sand, ink vintage photo ... and sandpaper, so you can see the color of the stucco ...

This is the cover off .. I've put a stamp with Estucco lily and ink .. a metal details and ready.

This side is more simple .. washes in various colors and then stencil and Estucco.



I have two sides slope more .. and show you all the completed box .. but it will be another weekend ..... Cristina


0 comments:

Post a Comment