Sunday, March 27, 2011

Healed Ringworm Looks Like

La vie est belle! Sweepstakes

Hello

This past Friday I received the sewing die Tim Holtz, beautiful.
This work is going to present the challenge this week;
Simon Says Stamp Show and Word!
I painted the box with two main colors, charm and base color pepper over white gesso.
I sanded a lot to display the color pepper.
This case had on the cover glass box, I put a piece of cardboard on both sides of the lid.

I put a stamp of distress ink scrolls to the bottom.

this mannequin is made of cardboard, cut to die from Tim Holtz.
The dress is glued to cardboard sacking .. I cut it and stick to the base.
With birdcage die I made the skirt.

I used the Spellbinders oval seals matching maroon to detail.
A great friend of mine, Elena gave me this Christmas Divine papers to wrap put on a vintage paper with old photos ... Well, I keep this paper and is the one I used in the box of children.

As I do not like closures bring the boxes, I have an oval punch to cover the closing holes.
I die a piece of vintage wrapping paper.
As a decoration to this side I put a French stamp with black StazOn ink.

The die sewing Tim Holtz also carries a coil and a button.
A button I would have stuck a tilda fabric and the coil has white gesso, a hallmark of dots and a line of fabric sac ....

The wings of the dummy belonging to die of heart with wings by Tim Holtz.
I've cut out of cardboard, a coat of dark green crackle and a perfect capita pearls in gold and blue colors .. barely noticeable unless given a precious sparkles with light.


The case sides are decorated with punches and pictures of old wrapping paper ...

round off a shadow vintage photo distress ink sponge from all corners ... a little sanding with steel wool, to wipe Decorfin patinated brown, sand again with steel wool and ready.
Hope you like it,,, inside I have not decorated at the moment. Cristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment