Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Americane Casalinghe Tettone

And They lived happily ever after

In mid-July we were guests (me and my boyfriend) at the wedding of a mutual friend - Eric, who comes from Canada, and three years living in Krakow. The wedding took place in a village near Krakow - Modlnica, in a charming old church, a wedding while right next to a beautiful mansion.
bride wore a gown sewn by a dressmaker specializing in dance apparel, the effect was brilliant, especially in this weather (temperature was 37 degrees!). Cost her dress cheaper than in the living room, and beautifully presented. Footwear bride also purchased at the store for dancers, by the way is a really great idea, those shoes (I know from personal experience) are extremely comfortable and flexible, durable bride in them on the dance floor all night (even though they were high heels.) As for my costume, I was pretty cut the budget and know what the temperature predicted for the day, his own amusement, I found an interesting dress Promod, for only 99zł;)


A few weeks ago me and my boyfriend took part in our friend's wedding. He's name is Eric, he comes from Canada, but spent last three years in Krakow.
The bride got her dress done by needlewoman, who's specializing in dancers outfits. She paid less than in a typical wedding dress store and you must admit that she looked amazing. Her shoes where also made for dancers. I have to say that she had a brilliant idea, that kind of shoes are comfortable and flexible, so that she could have spent the whole night in them and didn't feel any pain.





Grill was a brilliant idea, in general a significant advantage of this mansion was a large terrace, and a small park located at the wedding hall, guests tired and sealed after the dances and eating most of the time is spent outdoors.
We a young couple.
Look at the shirt of the groom, the poor do not hoped that the White passed to a better result to effectively hide the sweat:)
I zoom on my outfit
My outfit: dress
: promode
bracelet: H & M
shoes: vintage (bought somewhere is Paris)
ring-vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment