Monday, September 6, 2010

Vicodin Withdrawal Help

Danish Tales

memories of the summer season comes to an end, so I thought that I share my memories of the July trip to Denmark. She was to be a form of the article straight from National Geographic Traveler, but delayed this for so long, not wanting to post here while the more recent content until they can deal with "a Danish story" that I lost all enthusiasm for that:) Until now. Here I am, in bed, under a blanket of heat even dripping from his forehead and a laptop on your lap. Is obvious that they do not write today planned "article" does not describe you, Denmark, as I wanted ... so I'll do it differently. According to their present, inept forces.
will be the story Illustrated)
ride to Denmark from a parunastu years, long ceased to be an attractive target podróżniczym, we went there on a visit to close family and we are meeting with them was prowodorem all trips. This year, because of empty pockets and portfolios, we decided to go there again, this time the family stayed in Poland, and we are taking some friends who chose there the first time (with the exception of my boyfriend, who already had the opportunity to be in Denmark and fall in love with her after your ears) focussed on the typical tourist trip, it turned out that all these years not toured North Jutland (about this area will be provided) so that I could not already been taken by surprise. Some place I watched a second time, while others, I admired the first time.

I'm terribly sorry for not writing an Angielski version but I'm not feeling quite well today (you know fever, flue and all that stuff). But I will translate it some other time ... later.
Basically and t's about my summer trip to Denmark, North Jutland to be more specific , a place I've visited More Than 15 times and thought it would not surprise me anymore. Well, I was surprised and felt like visiting Denmark for the very first time.

North Sea
Huge Danish soft ice. Below

Aalborg, the third largest city in Denmark.

mariners parade on the occasion of the festival:
National Park in memory of Lincoln and heathers
Shack Viking
Mariager - rose city
Lile Vildmose
Danish Emergency Water
marynarkim war museum in Aalboru
above inside a Russian submarine, and below the deck of some other war łajby;)
buried at the same church tower the dunes

candy factory in Skagen
Legoland
Hou, charming seaside town


photos from the trip I have about a thousand, I could throw them, so here until the end of the transfer, but I do not see much sense in this. Was preparing to some point, but sharply fever gives me tired, so I leave this entry without end, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment